- Equivalent OEM part numbers: X7058A-Z, KTS7050/8192, DRS280B/8192, DataRam 62703, X7058A, 7058A, 7058A-Z, 540-6489, 594-0615 X7058A-HP.
- This kit may be manufactured by Micron, Samsung, Infineon, Hynix or Gigaram. This module is in stock and can ship today.
Size - 2GB(4pcs)
Pins - 232 pins
ECC - yes
Registered - yes
Form Factor - DIMM
3LC - BIR
- These memory modules are 2-inches High and will only work in the systems listed below.
- When installing the 8GB kit on a Sun Fire 280R, you must boot with a minimum diagnostic POST. If you boot with a maximum, you will get an error message "Power on Selftest Failed". If you get this message type "boot disk" , and the system will continue to boot normally.
- The MT-X7058A-HP carries a Memory(x) lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible with Sun Blade 1000 (A28), Blade 1000 with 600MHz CPU, Blade 1000 with 750MHz CPU, Blade 1000 with 900MHz CPU, Blade 1000 Workstation, Blade 2000 (A29), Blade 2000 with 900MHz CPU, Blade 2000 with 1.015GHz CPU, Blade 2000 with 1.05GHz CPU, Blade 2000 with 1.2GHz CPU, Blade 2000 Workstation, Fire 280R (A35).