- QFBR-5747LP, QFBR 5747LP, QFBR5747LP
- This QFBR-5747LP Transceiver Module manufactured by Agilent. This is in stock and can ship today.
- The QFBR-5747LP multi-mode transceiver is a small form factor pluggable module for bi-directional serial optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-SX and Fiber Channel FC-PH-2 for 100-M5-SN-1 and 100-M6-SN-1. It is with the SFP 20-pin connector to allow hot plug capability. This module is designed for multi-mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of 850 nm. The transmitter section uses a Vertical Cavity Surface Emitted Laser (VCSEL) and is a Class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC 60825. The receiver section uses an integrated GaAs detector preamplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC.
- Operating data rate up to 1.25Gbps
- 850nm VCSEL Laser Transmitter
- 550m with 50/125 Ám MMF, 300m on 62.5/125 Ám MMF
- Single 3. 3V Power supply and TTL Logic Interface
- Duplex LC Connector Interface
- Hot Pluggable
- Operating Case Temperature Industrial: -40C ~ +85C
- Compliant with MSA SFP Specification
- Digital diagnostic monitor interface
- Compatible with SFF-8472
- The QFBR-5747LP carries a MemoryTen 1 year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be
returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible with 100% Agilent.