- This memory may manufactured by Topram or any other brand depends on stock availability. This memory is pefect for Sanyo HD1. This 4GB Secure Digital high speed card is in stock and can ship
- Size : 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage : 2.7V~3.6V.
- Op. Temperature : -25°C (-13°F) to 85°C (185°F).
- Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight : 2g.
- - Data transfer rate: Up to 80X speeds
- Conforms to the Secure Digital Card interface standard
- Postage stamp-sized for portable convenience
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and stability
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- Low power consumption
- RoHS compliant.
- The SANYO-SD-4GB carries through MemoryTen 1 Years exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Topram.
Sanyo VPC-503, VPC-603, VPC-C40, VPC-CG65, VPC-E1.