Equivalent OEM part number: SDCFXP-128G-P91, SDCFXPS-128G-X46,
Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your
advanced DSLR: The SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast
(up to 160 MB/s read/write) speed, you'll be able to capture more continuous
burst shooting-and get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And
with up to 128GB of storage, you'll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and high-def
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's
buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and
efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- Extreme Pro 1066X performance with UDMA 7
- Up to 160MB/s (1066x) 150KB/sec Read Speed
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) Enabled
- Power Core Controller
- Durability: Tested for shock. RTV silicone coating for added protection
against moisture and humidity
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm.
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.).
- 3LC: CZY
- The SDCFXP-128G-X46 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may aso be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.