- Equivalent OEM part number:
This memory is manufactured by SanDisk. When speed and
reliability are everything, shoot like a pro with SanDisk Extreme Pro 95/mbs
SDHC UHS-I memory cards. New Power Core Controller technology provides faster
shot-to-shot performance (up to 45 MB/s*) and its advanced Error Correction Code
(ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during
read and write. So when the unexpected happens—you’ll be ready. Get more RAW +
JPEG continuous burst mode shooting and capture full HD video† (UHS Speed Class
1**) like never before. Reliable. Durable. When every shot counts, choose
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder. This
32GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I card is in stock and can ship today. See
- Size: 8GB
- Type: SDHC (Secure digital high capacity)
- Brand: Sandisk Extreme Pro
- Speed: 633X (X = 150KB/sec)
- Relative Speed: Class 10
- Video Recoeding speed: UHS Speed Class 1
- Read: 95MB/Sec
- Write: 95MB/sec
- SDMI Compliant
- Mechanical write protect switch
- Supply voltage: 2.7-3.6V.
- Connector Pin: 9 Pins.
- Operating temperature: -25C to 85C.
- Humidity: 8 - 95 % non-condensing.
- Shock: 1000G.
- Endurance: 100,000 cycles (read/write and erase).
- Dimensions: 32x24x2.1 mm.
- Weight: 2.0 Grams.
- UHS Speed Class 1 designates performance option designed to support
real-time HD video recording.
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not
backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host
devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data,
Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec.
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera.
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3
speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC
and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the
combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee
minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video
recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card
random write speed and device compatibility.