- Equivalent OEM part number: SDSDX-016G,
- This card is manufactured
by Sandisk. This Sandisk Ultra High Capacity 16GB Secure Digital card is in
stock and can ship today.
- 16GB SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Class: 10
- Speed (x): 300x
- Speed: READ at 45M/s and WRITE at 45MB MBps.
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) detect and correct errors.
- Supports "In System Programming" (ISP) to load firmware.
- Size: 57.9mm X 23.2mm X 7mm
- Op. Voltage: 5V DC from USB Port
- Op. Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
- Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 10g
- Certificate : CE, FCC, BSMI
- 3LC: CGF
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
- The SDSDX-016G carries a Sandisk Limited Lifetime warranty for exchange or
repair against defect.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for
full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards
compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices
(cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston,
Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
- Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed
classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC
devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and
- Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum
sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum
performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device
- 032108, 012815