- Compatible with SDSDB-016G, SDSDJ-016G, SDSDB-016G-P36, SDSDAA-016G..
- This memory is manufactured by SanDisk. This Ultra High Capacity 16GB Secure Digital card is in stock and can ship today. See Compatibility below.
- 16GB SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Class: 2.
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) detect and correct errors.
- Supports "In System Programming" (ISP) to load firmware.
- Meets Secure Digital 2.0 specifications
- Fast data transfer rate.
- Store data, music, pictures and videos.
- Can be inserted into SDHC sockets.
- Write-protect switch Convenient.
- Power Supply 2.7 ~ 3.6V.
- Power Consumption 3.3v.
- Dimensions 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm (1.26 x 0.94 x 0.08 in).
- Weight 3 g (0.01 lb).
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston, Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec.
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera.
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device compatibility.
031610, 081310, 082510, 082710, 122810, 021411, 062712