- Equivalent OEM part number:
This card is manufactured by Gigaram. The SD is one of the most
popular types of flash memory cards in the world. The Secure Digital High
Capacity (SDHC) card is the newest generation (Version 2.0). This Ultra High
Capacity 4GB Secure Digital card is in stock and can ship today.
- Capacity: 4GB.
- SD Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Speed Rate: Class 10
- Size: 24X32X2.1mm.
- Operation Voltage: 2.7v-3.6v.
- FAT32 File System.
- Enhanced DSC function & flawlessly video recording.
- Support all devices with SD 2.0 or SDHC logo.
- 3LC: CRM
- The SDHC-4GB-CL10 carries Lifetime warranty for exchange or repair
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not
backwards compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host
devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3
speed classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC
and SDHC devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the
combination of host and card.
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee
minimum sustained transfer rates to support large digital video
recordings for optimum performance. Classifications determined by card
random write speed and device compatibility.