- Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) is an optical transceiver supporting single-mode fiber over various wavelengths. CWDMs are hot-pluggable and are available for long-reach applications.
Alcatel-Lucent SFP-GIG-49CWD60 is CWDM Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver. Supports singlemode fiber and uses an LC connector.
- Connector Type: LC
- Standards Supported: 802.3z, SFP MSA
- Connections Supported: 1000Base-LX
- Fiber Type: SMF
- Wavelength: 1490nm
- Optical Power Output: -2 to +3 dBm
- Optical Power Input: -24 to -3 dBm
- Transmission Distances: ~62 km
- Maximum Power Output: 3 mW
- Maximum Pulse Duration: 5 ns.
- The SFP-GIG-49CWD60-MT carries a MemoryTen 1 Year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- OmniSwitch 9000.
- 121908, 042109, 061013