- The higher performance and capacity of Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 drives reduce storage costs per GB and increase capacity per watt. The drive has the industrys highest reliability rating, reducing drive replacement costs. The Cheetah 15K.7 drive includes Seagate PowerTrim technology, which dynamically optimizes drive power consumption at all levels of activity.
- Capacity: 300GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: 6Gb/s SAS
- Cache: 16MB
- Spin Speed: 15000RPM
- Areal density (avg): 225Gb/in2
- Average latency: 2.0ms
- Random read seek time: 3.4ms
- Random write seek time: 3.9ms
- Annual Failure Rate: 0.55%
- Maximum start current, AC: 3.98
- Maximum start current, DC: 1.92
- Delivers high performance with sustained data rates up to 171MB/s
- Offers high capacity (up to 600GB) with third-generation perpendicular recording
- Includes Seagate PowerTrim™ technology to dynamically reduce power usage
- Supports 6GB/s SAS 2.0, 4GB/s FC, and Ultra320 SCSI interfaces
- Includes advanced read/write technology for an unrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16 and an annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.55 percent
- Provides TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option (SAS models only) to eliminate the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enable safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allow organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard drives.
- MTBF: 1,600,000 hours
- The SGTE-300GB-SAS35 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair guaranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- 070810, 102910, 042611, 070511, 111511,