- TN-SFP-ELX1, TN-SFP-ELX1-MT
- This TN-SFP-ELX1-MT 3rd Party Transceiver Module is 100% compatible with Transition Networks. This is in stock and can ship today.
- The Transition Networks TN-SFP-ELX1 small form factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver module is designed to install in any SFP port and connect single mode 1000Base-LX fiber-optic cable to the network through the SFP connector. It is designed for bi-directional serial-optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet. The Small Form Factor Pluggable Module is designed for bi-directional serial optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet or Fiber Channel and speeds up to 1.25Gbps.
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Device Type: Transceiver module
- Interface (Bus) Type: Small Form-factor Pluggable
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 1000Base-LX
- Distance: 10 KM
- Wavelength: 1310-nm
- Mode: Single Mode (SMF)
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3z
- Interfaces: 1 x network - 1000BASE-LX - LC Duplex Connector SM
- Compatible Slots: 1 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- The TN-SFP-ELX1-MT carries a MemoryTen 1 year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible 100% with Transition Networks Devices.