- TN-SFP-FC2S15, TN-SFP-FC2S15-MT
- This TN-SFP-FC2S15-MT 3rd Party Transceiver Module is 100% compatible with Transition Networks. This is in stock and can ship today.
- The Gigabit Ethernet Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver Module from Transition Networks is designed for bi-directional serial optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet or Fiber Channel and speeds up to 1.25 Gbps. The device is designed for use in switches and routers compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). It also offers comprehensive digital diagnostic capability
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Device Type: Transceiver module
- Interface (Bus) Type: Small Form-factor Pluggable
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 1000Base-LX
- Wavelength: 1310-nm
- Mode: Single Mode (SM)
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3z
- Interfaces: 1 x network - Ethernet 1000Base-LX - LC SM
- Compatible Slots: 1 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- The TN-SFP-FC2S15-MT carries a MemoryTen 1 year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Compatible 100% with Transition Networks Devices.