Equivalent OEM part number: TS1GCF220I.
Transcend’s CF220I Industrial Grade CompactFlash cards are
specifically designed for industrial and mission-critical applications. Built
extra-rugged with excellent temperature flexibility, shock and vibration
resistance, less power consumption, and higher error detection and correction
capabilities, the CF200I CF cards provide industrial users with extra durability
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm
Compliant with CF 6.0 specification with LBA48 support
- RoHS compliant
- Single Power Supply: 3.3V±5% or 5V±10% - Operating Temperature: -40oC to 85oC
- Storage Temperature: -55oC to 100oC
- Humidity (Non condensation): 0% to 95%
- Built-in BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and global
wear-leveling algorithm to ensure data transfer
- PC Card Memory Mode
- PC Card IO Mode
- True IDE Mode
True IDE Mode supports:
- Ultra DMA Mode 0 to 5 (Ultra DMA mode 5 must supply with 3.3V)
- Multi-Word DMA Mode 0 to 4
- PIO Mode 0 to 6
- True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
- PC Card Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
- Durability of Connector: 10,000 times - MTBF: 3,000,000 hours (in 25 oC)
- Support Global Wear-Leveling, Static Data Refresh,
Early Retirement, and Erase Count Monitor functions to extend product life
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Compliant with CompactFlash, PCMCIA, and ATA standards
- Power Shield to prevent data loss in the event of a sudden power outage
(optional for 8G)
- 3LC: DHU
- The TS1GCF220I carries 2 years warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.