- Equivalent OEM part number: TS256MCF100I.
Transcend is a leading manufacturer of compact flash. This 256MB
Transcend Compact Flash Industrial Grade Card is in stock and can ship today.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H).
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-40°C(-40°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability:10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Endurance:2,000,000 times.
- MTBF:1,000,000 hours.
- Manufactured with brand-name SLC NAND Flash chips for extra long life and
- Wide-range operating temperature.
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 25-40MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- 3LC: BUV
- The TS256MCF100I carries
through Memory(x) a Transcend 2 years exchange or repair warranty against
manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14
days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited
lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Transcend.
- TS256MCF100I specially designed to meet the
strict demands of high-end equipment and machines that run at extreme
temperatures. Aside from their excellent temperature flexibility, these cards
are exceptionally resistant to shock, vibration and dust, while consuming less
power and maintaining ultra fast data transfer speeds. Their superb
compatibility and durability makes them suitable for use in standard PCMCIA-ATA
equipped devices such as industrial PCs, embedded systems, medical instruments,
factory automation systems, network infrastructures and other industrial
- 121907, 090517