Industrial Grade 220X High Speed Compact Flash Card
Equivalent OEM part number: TS32GCF220I.
Transcend’s CF220I Industrial Grade CompactFlash cards are
specifically designed for industrial and mission-critical applications. Built
extra-rugged with excellent temperature flexibility, shock and vibration
resistance, less power consumption, and higher error detection and correction
capabilities, the CF200I CF cards provide industrial users with extra
durability and reliability.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm
Compliant with CF 6.0 specification with LBA48 support
- RoHS compliant
- Single Power Supply: 3.3V±5% or 5V±10% - Operating Temperature: -40oC to
85oC - Storage Temperature: -55oC to 100oC
- Humidity (Non condensation): 0% to 95%
- Built-in BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and global
wear-leveling algorithm to ensure data transfer
- PC Card Memory Mode
- PC Card IO Mode
- True IDE Mode
True IDE Mode supports:
- Ultra DMA Mode 0 to 5 (Ultra DMA mode 5 must supply with 3.3V)
- Multi-Word DMA Mode 0 to 4
- PIO Mode 0 to 6
- True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
- PC Card Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
- Durability of Connector: 10,000 times - MTBF: 3,000,000 hours (in 25 oC)
- Support Global Wear-Leveling, Static Data Refresh,
Early Retirement, and Erase Count Monitor functions to extend product life
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Compliant with CompactFlash, PCMCIA, and ATA standards
- Power Shield to prevent data loss in the event of a sudden power outage
(optional for 8G)
- 3LC: DBL
- The TS32GCF220I carries 2 years warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card
- All High-end digital photographic applications.