Equivalent OEM part number: TS4GCF45I.
Transcend's industrial type CompactFlash (CF) Memory Cards are specially
designed to withstand these severe environments. Industrial conditions that
can often mean exposing our CF Memory Cards to temperature extremes, which
would render a normal CF Card useless. Transcend's industrial type CF Cards
have been thoroughly tested to comply with the most popular digital cameras
and industrial devices. Ultra performance and the ability to function in the
most demanding environments with an operating temperature range of - 40°C to
85°C (normal CF Card ranges 0°C to 70°C) makes Transcend's range of industrial
type CF Cards (128MB ~ 4GB capacities) the perfect choice when extreme
performance is demanded.
- Max Operating Temperature: 185 °F
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °F
- Compatibility: Non-specific
- Form Factor: CompactFlash Card
- Product Type: Flash memory card
- Supply Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Technology: ATA Flash
- Compatibility: PC
- Manufacturer: TRANSCEND
- Model: Industrial
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hour(s)
- Depth: 1.4 in
- Height: 0.1 in
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Width: 1.7 in
- Refurbished, bulk packed
- 3LC: DFZ
- High Operating Temperature Tolerance, -25°C (-13°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Storage Temperature Tolerance, -55°C to 100°C
- Data Bandwith: 16.6Mbyte/sec (POI4 mode)
- Fully compatible with PCMCIA-ATA specifications
- Built-in dynamic defect management and error correction ECC technology
- Built-in ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- The TS4GCF45I carries through Memory(x) and Transcend lifetime
exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects.
- This card may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of
delivery for credit, minus shipping cost.
- Lifetime tech support is provided.
- All CompactFlash applications.
- Formating: Digital devices (like cameras) that use the FAT (FAT16) format
cannot operate with a FAT32 formatted card. Check owners manual for
- Solution: Either format your CompactFlash card in your camera or select FAT
file system to format your CompactFlash card in Windows.