- This hard disk drive is new and may be manufactured by Western Digital, Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung, Seagate or Fujitsu. This HDD is in stock and can ship today.
- 1TB SATAII 7200RPM 3.5in x 1in 15p 3.0Gb/s Hard Disk Drive.
- What is a TB or Terabyte?
A terabyte (derived from the prefix tera- and commonly abbreviated TB) is a measurement term for data storage capacity. The value of a terabyte is based upon a decimal radix (base 10) and is defined as one trillion (short scale) bytes, or 1000 gigabytes. In other words if you had two 500GB drives it would equal 1 Terabyte.
What does this do for me?
It gives you a whole lot of space for music, photos, movies and more.
- The TSHIB-1TBSATA30035 carries a MemoryTen lifetime exchange or repair guaranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for credit.
- Compitible With Tyan Computers GT20B2925-E (DDR2-533MHz) (ECC), GT20B2925-E (DDR2-533MHz) (non-ECC), GT20B2925-E (DDR2-667MHz) (ECC), GT20B2925-E (DDR2-667MHz) (non-ECC), GT20B2925-E (DDR2-800MHz) (ECC), GT20B2925-E (DDR2-800MHz) (non-ECC), Tempest i5000VS (S5372-H) (DDR2-400MHz) (Fully.Buffered), i5000VS (S5372-H) (DDR2-400MHz) (Reg.ECC), i5000VS (S5372-LH) (DDR2-400MHz) (Fully.Buffered), i5000VS (S5372-LH) (DDR2-400MHz) (Reg.ECC), i5100X (S5375) (DDR2-400MHz), Transport GT24 (GT24B2912-E) (DDR2-533MHz), GT24 (GT24B2912-E) (DDR2-667MHz), TA26 (TA26B2932-E) (DDR2-800MHz).
- 101810, 022615