- WS-X5530-BOOT, WS-X5530-BOOT=
- The WS-X5530-BOOT is kit manufactured by Cisco. This kit is in stock and can ship today. We guaranty this kit will work in your Sup Engine.
- The WS-X5530-BOOT carries a MemoryTen 1 Year exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- If your Supervisor Engine III module was manufactured prior to the release of the Catalyst 5509, you must upgrade the MCP boot ROM before using the module in the Catalyst 5509 chassis. Checking the Boot ROM Version on the Supervisor Engine III
- With the switch up and running, enter the show version command to check the boot ROM version numbers on the Supervisor Engine III. Check the Fw and Fw1 version levels. The Fw version number is the NMP boot ROM version level. The Fw1 version number is the MCP boot ROM version level. If the NMP version level is lower than release 4.2(1), you must upgrade the NMP boot ROM on the module before using it in a Catalyst 5509 chassis. If the MCP version level is lower than release 4.3(1), you must upgrade the MCP boot ROM on the module before using it in a Catalyst 5509 chassis