- Equivalent OEM part number: SDP3B-512-201-00
Sandisk is a world leading manufacturer of flash memory. This ATA
flash card is in stock and can ship today.
- Size: 512MB
- Interface: ATA
- Pins: 68-pin
- Package size: Type II PCMCIA
- Voltage: 5.0v operation
- Internal: Flash Disk
- Flash Type: NAND flash Technology
- Speed: Burst Mode
- From/to Host: 20MB/sec.
- From/to Flash: 8MB/sec.
- Read Speed: Up-to 5MB/sec.
- Write Speed: Up-to 3MB/sec.
- Temperature: 0ºC up-to +85ºC.
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts
- maximizes battery power.
- Data is not lost when power is turned off.
- IDE Mode (No DMA Support): PIO Mode 1,2,3,4.
- Type II or Type III PC Card Slot is needed.
- Standard PCMCIA Version 2.1 and JEIDA 4.1 Compliant.
- 3LC: DGM
- The SDP3B-512-201-00 carries a
Memory(x) lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It
may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full
credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this
- PCMCIA Version 2.1 & JEIDA 4.1 Compliant.
- Compatible with many embedded system applications.
- ATA Nand Flash Card.
- This card works with several Roland samplers as well.